Welcome to Niforeika Beach Hotel & Bungalows
A perfect interior design
Bar & Restaurant
Discover sights and all nearby attractions of Patras
Athens is the capital of Greece. The city was named after the goddess Athena, who was also her guardian. Athens […]
Kalavryta is a small mountain town in the Achaia region. It is built in the area of the Arcadian city […]
Patras is the capital of the Prefecture of Achaia as well as the largest port of the Peloponnese. During the […]
Zakynthos, internationally known as “Jante”, or Fioro of Levante (= Flower of the East) is the eleventh island in Greece […]
Lake Tsivlou is located in the prefecture of Achaia on Mount Helmos, at an altitude of 800m. It was created […]
The Kotichi lagoon is located in the Prefecture of Ilia northeast of the town of Lechena while the coastal forest, […]
Delphi was an ancient Greek city in which it operated the most important oracle of the ancient Greek world. The […]
Epidaurus is a historic town in the area of Argolis and is 12 km from the small town of Old […]
Olympia was the most glorious sanctuary of ancient Greece dedicated to Zeus. It was the venue for the Olympic Games […]
Protocol Covid 19
The Niforeika Beach Hotel is implementing the COVID-19 protocol, following the instructions of the Ministry of Tourism and the National Public Health Organization (NPHO), in order to enjoy your stay at our hotel safely. These measures include:
- A special glass window is placed for the safe communication between reception staff and guests, as well as third parties entering the hotel.
- A special event book COVID-19 is recorded and updated by the reception staff.
- Special equipment (medical kit) is available, including disposable gloves and masks, antiseptics, cleaning wipes, apron, long-sleeved robe, laser thermometer, in case of a COVID-19 incident.
- Signs have been installed in common areas (lobby, seating area, restaurants, etc) to remind customers to practice social distancing and comply with measures and hygiene practices.
- Check in and checkout times have been scheduled to ensure the thorough cleaning of the rooms, following the hygiene protocol.
- Extension of the operating hours of the restaurant in order to accommodate all guests, while maintaining social distancing.
- The hotel implements improved disinfection and deep cleaning practices in accordance to NPHO instructions.
- Hand sanitizers are available in common areas (ex. lobby, public WC, restaurant, pool).
- Regular cleaning and disinfection of the pool and the surrounding area with the appropriate disinfection liquids.
- The hotel staff is trained to use gloves and disposable masks during their duty, while regular temperature controls with laser thermometers are done.
- For purposes of public health protection, the hotel management keeps a record of all guests staying at the hotel (name, nationality, date of arrival and departure, contact details such as address, telephone, e-mail), so that it is possible to track all the people who came in close contact with an identified COVID-19 case.
- All General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) are adhered to and all guests and staff are informed that records are kept for the protection of public health.
Our dear guests are kindly asked to:
- Inform the head receptionist if they don’t wish everyday cleaning of their room.
- Cooperate with our staff and comply with measures taken to ensure public safety and health.
- Ask for disposable masks if it is necessary.
- Let the hotel management know without delay, if they feel sick or they have any symptom.
The hotel management is always at your disposal, in order to provide any help or information you may need.
If you wish detailed information of the measures imposed against the prevention and protection against COVID-19 disease, you can visit our site www.niforeika-beach.gr, or address to the hotel management by email: email@example.com .
Please note that these measures are subject to change and this page will be updated accordingly.